Innovations in Primary Care Conference
As we move towards a seven day NHS, experts have raised concerns that the already stretched Primary Care sector cannot take the strain. The GP Forward View, published in April 2016, sets out ambitious proposals aimed at boosting recruitment, investment in technology and developing GP Practices.
Annie Barr will be speaking at the Innovations in Primary Care Conference. The conference includes leading experts from the health sector who will provide unique insights into the challenges and opportunities created by the proposed changes to the NHS.
The Innovation in Primary Care Conference, run by the University of Salford takes place on November 22nd 2017, at 99 City Road Conference Centre, London.
As we are speaking at the event, we are able to offer complimentary places to the event to our network. These will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
Key themes of the day include:
- Understand the implication of both the NHS Five Year Forward View and the General Practice Forward View and how they will shape the future of primary care
- Develop strategies to prevent GP surgeries from being overwhelmed by demographic changes
- Anticipate the challenges of a seven day NHS and what it will mean for your GP surgery
- Assess the ongoing impact of Clinical Commissioning Groups
- How new technologies can be used to make surgeries more efficient
Key Speakers Include:
- Nadra Ahmed OBE, Chair, National Care Association
- Professor Martin Vernon, National Clinical Director for Older People and Person Centred Integrated Care at NHS England
- Professor Mona Bafadhel, Associate Professor, NIHR post-doctoral Fellow, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Respiratory Medicine
- James Kingsland, President, National Association of Primary Care
- Jonathan Behr, GP and Chief Medical, Vision: improving patient care
- Annie Barr, Chief Executive Officer, Clinical Director, Annie Barr Associates
If you are interested in attending this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, job role, and organisation.